Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Feelings ...

     This evening is the first time I have thought of this blog in a very long time.  Actually, I had forgotten about it.  Yet tonight, I am feeling nostalgic and thinking much too deeply about life.  This season of my life is a time quite different than for most people my age.  Yes, I am blessed and I have accepted challenges that perhaps I should not have, only time will tell.  Not sure why I am writing this but I think it is for me.  I need to voice my feelings and if someone out there wants to read, well they are welcome.
     Living in a foreign country may seem quite glamorous to some and quite absurd to others.  To me, I think I am somewhere in the middle.  Some days, I love the uniqueness of life here - the antiquities of the buildings and the Spanish culture.  Then, there are those other days when the difficulties far outweigh the joys and I think "how absurd" to stay here when life could be much easier back home.
     So for now, I will try to meet the challenges.  I know life isn't always about what's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment